The ESP-TM2 irrigation controller is the perfect option for basic residential solutions. Building upon Rain Bird’s legacy of The Intelligent Use of Water®, this controller offers simple water saving features that you will actually use.
With the flexibility of 3 programs and 4 start times available per program, you can tailor your watering schedule to your landscape’s needs.
The ESP-TM2 provides the Extra Simple Programming interface you are familiar with in a controller that is built to last!
Best of all, you can upgrade the ESP-TM2 into a WiFi-enabled controller by simply installing a new LNK WiFi Module, without having to replace the entire unit.
Quick to Install
- Available in 4, 6, 8, and 12 station models
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor installations
- Factory installed outdoor rated power cord for your convenience
Simple to Program
- Quickly program a schedule in just 3 steps
- 3 available programs (A, B, C) with up to 4 start times for each program
- Simple one-touch manual watering
- NEW large back-lit LCD display for improved visibility in low-light and direct sunlight conditions
- By simply plugging in a Rain Bird LNK WiFi Module (sold separately), users can access, operate and monitor their irrigation system from anywhere.
- Internet-based weather information is used to make daily adjustments to the irrigation schedule, saving up to 30% in water.
For support and help with the LNK WiFi and Rain Bird Mobile App, please visit http://wifi-pro.rainbird.com/support/
- Contractor Default™ allows you to easily save and restore your custom schedule
- Delay Watering up to 14 days and automatically resume watering after the set delay has elapsed
- Bypass Rain Sensor for any station gives you the ability to customize which stations react to a rain sensor
- Set Permanent Days Off per program to ensure watering never occurs on days when maintenance crews are on site (for Odd/Even/ Cyclic schedules)
- Seasonal Adjust by program allows you to easily reduce or increase watering by program
- Plastic wall-mount cabinet with door
- Mounting screws with anchor shields
- Factory installed pigtail
- Familiar, easy to navigate user interface
- Rain sensor input with bypass capability
- Master valve/pump start circuit
- Nonvolatile (100 year) storage memory
- Electronic diagnostic circuit breaker
- Remote accessory port for Rain Bird approved accessory devices
- Program based scheduling with 3 individual programs and 4 independent start times per program for 12 total start times
- Watering schedule options: Custom Days of the week, ODD or EVEN calendar days, or Cyclic (every 1 – 30 days)
- Compatible with Rain Bird LNK WiFi Module (sold separately) to enable remote programming, operation and alerts from the Rain Bird mobile app.
- Manual Watering option for all stations, a single station or an individual program
- Seasonal Adjust applied to all programs or an individual program
- Delay Watering up to 14 days (applies only to stations set to obey Rain sensor)
- Permanent Days Off (for Odd, Even or Cyclic programming)
- Sensor bypass for all programs or for individual stations
- Adjustable delay between stations
- Contractor Default™ Program Save and Restore saved program(s)
- Master Valve on/off by station
- Automatic short detect with station specific alarm messages
- Station timing: 1 minute to 6 hours
- Seasonal Adjust: 5% to 200%
- Max operating temperature: 149°F (65°C)
- Input required: 120VAC (±10%) @ 60Hz
- Output: 1A at 24VAC
- Master Valve/Pump Start Relay
- External battery back-up not required. Nonvolatile memory permanently saves the current programming and a 10 year life lithium battery maintains the controllers time and date during power outages.
- UL, cUL, FCC Part 15b, IP24
- Width: 7.92 in. (20,1 cm)
- Height: 7.86 in. (20,0 cm)
- Depth: 3.51 in. (9,0 cm)