BALANCE -15 15:4:8
Plus Chelated Trace Elements
15.0% W/V Nitrogen (150 grams/litre)
4.0% W/V Phosphorus (40 grams/litre)
8.0% W/V Potassium (80 grams/litre)
AUSTRALIA W/V %
INTERNATIONAL W/W %
• Contains 50% SRN
• A general purpose all round balanced blend suited to all fruit crops, vegetable crops, vines, berries, nursery and ornamentals.
• Balance-15 contains 50% SRN from our exclusive Methylene Urea Source.
• Balance-15's nitrogen is released over a 6 to 8 weeks period, slowly feeding the plant. Balance-15's control release nitrogen produces a more consistent nitrogen feeding curve. Timings between fertilizations can be extended. The controlled release nitrogen is tackified and is less likely to leach or volatalize.
• The phosphorus and potassium are completely soluble and therefore immediately available for plant uptake.
• K Source is Potassium Citrate - low salt index organic form.
SMART RELEASE NITROGEN BLENDS INFORMATION
Controlled release fertilizer (up to 8-10 wks release)
Use for both foliar & soil feeding
Longer lasting nitrogen source
Less leaching & volatilisation
Low salt index, no burn
Provides continuous steady feeding
Technical grades - no chlorides
Complete nutrient packages
Our Smart Release Nitrogen™(SRN) contains an exclusive source of long chain Methylene Urea. This provides steady extended controlled feeding of nitrogen as plants need it eliminating vegetative surge growth which can leave the plant susceptible to disease, whilst producing a greater fruit growth-size-yield-quality package. Nitrate leaching & volatization is greatly reduced because the Methylene Urea is more complex than other salt based nitrogen sources such as Urea and Ammonium forms, therefore the amount of soil applied nitrogen can be reduced. Our SRN has the lowest salt index content (0 to 4.6) available, has little phytotoxicity and can be safely used in stress periods for low volume spraying.