1. G r e e n W a l l s M a d e E a s y ! Gro-Wall ® Version 4 Gro-Pot™
3. • Rapid Construction • Quick Plant Installation • Vertical & Horizontal Expansion • Optimum Moisture Retention for Plants • Easy Individual Plant Access & Maintenance • Easy Creative Planting Design • Self Supporting Structure • No Framework Required • Structurally Strong • Modular Planting System • Excess Water Capture System Available Benefi ts Santiago, Chile 2000m 2 3 VE VE RT RT IC IC AL AL G G AR AR DE DE N N SY SY ST ST EM EM
2. Create Lush, Beutiful Vertical Gardens Designed speci fi cally for vertical garden enthusiasts, Gro-Wall ® 4 includes many new intuitive and constructive features that bene fi t both users and designers. New features include a revolutionary watering system, improved wall anchoring and improved planting capabilities. The Gro-Wall ® 4 enables designers and users to install vertical gardens in adverse outdoor environmental conditions and in regulated indoor environments with complete access and control. The new enhancements provide targeted watering control of individual plants, maximum water ef fi ciency, last minute design changes and easy access to irrigation components. Gro-Wall ® 4 is the perfect tool for designers creating vertical landscapes and the perfect companion for its’ caretakers. VE VE RT RT IC IC AL AL G G AR AR DE DE N N SY SY ST ST EM EM V V 2
5. The IPI™ system conceals irrigation lines and drip emitters fl ush within the Gro-Wall ® structure. Complete access is available to each drip emitter allowing for easy maintenance and fl ow rate adjustments for each individual plant. IPI™ Individual Plant Irrigation Versatile Irrigation Gro-Wall® SERIES 4 modules Irrigation System Irrigation System Irrigation Setup Gro-Wall ® 4 Each drip emitt er is installed over each plant. Gro-Wall ® 4 features IPI™ individual plant irrigation system that allows conventional drip emitter and irrigation conduits to be installed within the Gro-Wall ® framework. Each plant cell is irrigated directly via a drip emitter. 5 VE VE RT RT IC IC AL AL G G AR AR DE DE N N SY SY ST ST EM EM
6. VE VE RT RT IC IC AL AL G G AR AR DE DE N N SY SY ST ST EM EM V V Assembled Gro-Wall® 4 Kit Contents 1230mm (48.43”) 680mm (26.77”) 220mm (8.66”) Gro-Wall® 4 Speci fi cations Part Number 80040 Material High Grade Recycled Polypropylene (PP) Colour Black Weight (Module Only) 2.04kg Overall Weight (Module & Gro-Pot™) 3.210kg Width 680mm Height 200mm Depth (Module Only) 220mm Overall Depth (Including Gro-Pot™) 375mm Maximum Loading 50kg per module Biological Resistance Not affected by biological activity. Chemical Resistance Excellent resistance to Urine, Acids, Alcohols, Bases and Mineral Oils. Good resistance to Aldehydes, Esters, Aliphatic Hydrocarbons, Ketones and Vegetable Oils. Recommended Service Temperature -6°C to 55°C (-21.2°F to 131°F) Easy Access Gro-Wall ® permits easy and complete access to both plants and irrigation components. This feature enables easy design changes and maintenance. Removal of individual plants and access to the irrigation components can be achieved in seconds. 375mm 680mm 220mm 202mm Cascading Living Walls P HONE : + 612 9417 8344 F AX : + 612 9417 8311 E MAIL : email@example.com W EB : www.atlantiscorp.com.au Atlantis Water Management Note: Atlantis products are manufactured from high quality recycled materials, carefully selected and under strict quality control p rocedures. The strength could vary slightly due to raw material, country of manufacture, manufacturing process and external conditions. Al l trademarks are the property of Atlantis Corporation Pty Ltd Australia. Disclaimer: All information provided in this publication is correct to the best knowledge of the company and is given out in good faith. T his information is intended only as a general guide, no responsibility can be accepted for any errors, omissions or incorrect assum ption. As each project is unique, and as Atlantis Corporation Pty Ltd and its distributors and agents worldwide have no direct control over th e methods em- ployed by the user in specifying installing or supervising of its products hence no responsibility is accepted by Atlantis Corp oration Ply Ltd and its distributors and agents worldwide. Users should satisfy themselves as to the suitability of the product for their purpose. All product designs, and speci fi cation are subject to change without further notice. All Atlantis products are tested in approved laboratories, and safe allowed tolerances should be practiced in the actual fi eld, to compensate for any unforeseen situations, on site and on products. All material contained within this brochure is subject to copyright, and belongs to Atlantis Corporation Ply Ltd. No part of th is brochure may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without prior written permission of Atlantis Corporation Ply Ltd. Copyright @ 2012.
4. modular Modular System Gro-Wall® is a modular system allowing easy vertical and horizontal expansion. Thermal insulator Thermal Insulator Gro-Wall® performs as an thermal insulator for buildings, cooling in summer and retaining heat in winter. Versatile Planting Gro-Wall ® 4 Gro-Wall ® features Gro-Pot™ planter trays that can accomodate single or multiple plants including small plants and grasses. Each Gro-Pot™ tray has built in drainage and a small water resovoir. The Gro-Pot™ can hold up to 6.5L of soil media and is compatible with all versions of Gro-Wall ® including the PRO version. versatile planting Versatile Planting Gro-Wall ® 4 can accomodate a large variety of plant species including grasses, Sedums, Succulents. Green building Green Building The Gro-Wall® system is ideal for improving the GREEN ratings of building design and long term sustainability. made from recycled materials Recycled Materials Gro-Wall ® is made from high quality recycled materials. Earn up to 23 leed points Earn Leed Points Use Gro-Wall® to earn up to 23 valuable LEED points on your project. accesible system Complete Access Gro-Wall ® allows complete & easy access to individual plants and irrigation components. Energy SAVINGS Energy Savings Save energy costs associated with running costly air conditioning. integrated frame work system IFS™ System Integrated frame work system. Gro-Wall ® is fi xed directly onto the wall. No additional frame work is required. sound insulator Sound Insulation The Gro-Wall® 4 design is a highly effective sound insulator holding up to 140L of soil media per square metre. individual plant irrigation IPI™ System Gro-Wall® features individual plant Irrigation system. water efficient Water Ef fi cient Gro-Wall® is highly water ef fi cient. The system can be tailored to water plants without excess runoff. VE VE RT RT IC IC AL AL G G AR AR DE DE N N SY SY ST ST EM EM V V 4
- 2578 Total Views
- 1923 Website Views
- 655 Embedded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 1 com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox
- 1 www.google.com.au
- 2 18.104.22.168
- 18 www.railways.net.au
How To Reset A Hunter X-Core Irrigation Controller5990 Views .
Hydrawise Pro HC Manual3897 Views .
How Do I Fix A Hole In Poly Pipe?3803 Views .
Atlantis Gro-Wall Slim Line Manual3580 Views .
How to Fix Broken PVC Pipe Leak3574 Views .
Irrigation Design3546 Views .
Rain Bird 1800 Brochure3506 Views .
Hunter Node Battery Operated Solenoid Valve3394 Views .
Atlantis 52mm Flo-Cell Spec Sheet3208 Views .
Hydrawise Software App Owners Manual3077 Views .
How To Wire Up An Irrigation Controller2990 Views .
Rain Bird ESP-LXD Manual2800 Views .
How To Cut Poly Pipe and PVC Pipe2767 Views .
Rain Bird ESP Me Outdoor Irrigation Controller2643 Views .
Rain Bird Warranty2618 Views .
Grundfos Scala2 Variable Speed Pressure Pump2612 Views .
Hydrawise 12 Station Expansion Module Manual2520 Views .
Hydrawise Connecting Your Flow Meter2512 Views .
How to Troubleshoot and Fix a Broken Solenoid Valve2408 Views .
Rain Bird R-VAN Chart2195 Views .