Hunza Border Lite Black No LED Globe
$9.95 Postage | Free For $500+
Secure Checkout & Payment
The Border Lite is ideal for path lighting giving a wide spread of light with no upward projection. This luminaire has a fully adjustable arm allowing 360 degree rotation and 0-90 degree elevation. This fitting is supplied with a 3W warm white cob globe. The globe can be run off a 12 or 24v driver.
This luminaire is equipped with Hunza’s Anti-Syphon™ (not Retro luminaires) system which has been designed to counter the problem of wicking (siphoning) of water through the supply cable into the lamp housing, causing water to condense and dramatically shorten the life of the lamp, lamp holder and luminaire.
Due to the diversity of the Hunza range Waterpro are not able to hold every possible colour and light combination. Please contact us with any special requests. Non-stock orders will take a minimum of 10 days as all fittings are made to order.
Hunza are a premium outdoor lighting brand manufactured in New Zealand. They offer a BLACK LABEL WARRANTY (See below)
BLACK LABEL WARRANTY
When you purchase or specify a Hunza luminaire, you get the benefit of the legendary Hunza reputation for high quality and long life.
We back this up with extended warranty, offering up to 10 years on body components and 5 years on the LED system.
When installed and looked after properly Hunza luminaires will last a lifetime so we keep serviceability firmly in mind when designing the components and system construction.
Hunza Five Year Warranty*
All Hunza aluminium luminaires with a UV stable powder-coat finish have a five-year replacement warranty, subject to standard conditions listed below.
Hunza Ten Year Warranty*
All Hunza stainless steel and copper luminaires have a ten-year replacement warranty, subject to standard conditions listed below. LED components are limited to 5 year warranty.
Hunza Lifetime Warranty*
All glass lenses supplied with Hunza luminaires have a lifetime warranty.
* Standard Conditions:
1. The environment in which the fixture is to be installed must be considered carefully when selecting the finish. Stainless steel luminaires are recommended for high-risk environments such as near salt water. Aluminium luminaires may not be covered by the full warranty in these situations. Hunza Black Label Warranty Hunza Black Label Warranty
2. Stainless Steel requires regular cleaning with fresh water when installed in salty environments. (Refer to instructions supplied with luminaire).
3. Warranty excludes impact damage (except for glass lenses), incorrect installation and incorrect re-assembly.
4. Fixtures must be kept properly maintained, including replacement of gaskets and lenses when necessary.
5. Hunza, at its discretion, may replace components or the complete fixture.
6. Hunza warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of products ONLY, labour charges will not be accepted.
7. Hunza will not be liable for any labour charges for any repair or replacement of defective drivers. Drivers have their own manufacturer warranty and any faults will be at the responsibility of the manufacturer.
8. Polycarbonate and acrylic lenses are limited to 5 year warranty. N.B. Acrylic lenses must NOT be cleaned with any petrochemical substance, warranty will be void. 9. Warranty excludes lamps and lamp holders, which are consumable items.