Bow And Arrow Herbicide 500ml
$9.95 Postage | Free For $500+
Secure Checkout & Payment
Bow & Arrow Herbicide is the standard for broadleaf weed control in the Australian turf industry.
Bow & Arrow Herbicide provides outstanding control of broadleaf weeds in turf. Broadleaf weeds including;
- White Clover (Trifolium repens),
- Plantain (Plantago lanceolata),
- Capeweed (Arctotheca calendula),
- Cat’s ear (Hypochoeris radicata),
- Bindii (Jo-Jo, Onehunga) (Soliva sessilis),
- Cudweed (Gnaphalium spp.),
- Creeping oxalis (Oxalis corniculata),
- High level of efficacy
- One standard application rate
- No volatility concerns
- Superior turf safety (cool and warm season grasses)
- A mix of active ingredients for improved resistance management
- No odour
- Additional surfactants not required
Bow & Arrow Herbicide for broadleaf weed control in turf is a formulation containing the active ingredients, MCPA as potassium salt, clopyralid as potassium salt and diflufenican. It is used at an application rate of 5 litres per hectare.
Current broadleaf turf herbicides have a tendency to cause rapid desiccation of weed leaves and shoots. Recovery may then occur from the significant root systems and/or other underground components of the weed. The effect of Bow & Arrow Herbicide is slower than other broadleaf herbicides but the ultimate result is more effective, with no evidence of regrowth.
This unique three-way mixture provides extended weed control (season-long) in most situations.
Active Constituents:20 g/L CLOPYRALID present as the potassium salt15 g/L DIFLUFENICAN300 g/L MCPA present as the potassium salt
Product & Pack
- Application Rate is 50mL per 100 square metres
- 500mL pack treats 1000 square metres in total
- Be sure to READ and FOLLOW the product label in FULL before using
Product Label: Bow and Arrow Label
Safety Data Sheet (SDS): Bow and Arrow SDS
Info Sheet: Bow and Arrow Info Sheet