OASE Aquamax Eco Classic 8500
$9.95 Postage | Free For $200+
Secure Checkout & Payment
8300 lph, 3.2m max. head, 80 watts
Aquamax pumps can reliably feed waterwalls, watercourses or transport pond water to a biological filters. Thanks to the energy - efficient EC motor the AquaMax Eco Classic saves power and money in operation. They have been reliable partners in the pond environment for many years.
- The Oase Aquamax Eco Classic offers a 3-year guarantee, which can be extended by an additional 2 years, to a 5 year guarantee, upon registration on the Clearpond site at Register your Purchase. ( the link will open in a new window.)
- The Large surface wrap around strainer allows coarse debris particles like fish waste or dead plants up to 8 mm to pass through
- The efficient motor is particulary economical and effectively reduces running costs.
- Includes a special stepped hose adapter with the sizes 1", 1¼", and 1½" with a threaded collar.
- Thanks to organic design, it can be integrated in ponds and watercourses, almost invisibly.
- Rated voltage 220 - 240 V / 50Hz
Dimensions (mm) L x W x H
280 x 230 x 130
Power Consumption (watt)
Turnover rate max. (l/h)
Head of water max.(m)
Connection Cable (m)
Guarantee (excl. wearing parts)
3 + 2 years
Pump Outlet Size