The 3500 Series Rotor is an easy to use short- to mid-range ½" gear-drive rotor, offering value and convenience for residential applications. Utilising a simple flat-bladed screwdriver, the 3500's arc adjustment is quick and easy. This versatile rotor offers an attachable nozzle tree with six superior performing Rain Curtain nozzles
- Top-adjust arc adjustment requiring only a flat-blade screwdriver.
- Shrub and 4" models available.
- True 4" (10 cm) pop-up (measured from centre of nozzle).
- 40- 360° Arc Part-Circle arc rotation and reversing Full-Circle rotation in one.
- Attachable nozzle tree of six Rain Curtain™ nozzles.
- Radius adjustment screw allows up to 35% radius reduction without changing nozzles.
- Dual action, positive stop wiper seal protects internals from debris and assures positive pop-up and retraction.
- Self-adjusting stator does not require replacement when changing nozzles.
- Water-lubricated gear-drive design for durable, reliable operation.
- Easily removable filter screen.
- Nozzle removal feature.
- Arc setting factory preset at 180° for installation convenience.
- Three-year trade warranty.
- Precipitation rate: 9 to 18 mm/h
- Radius: 4.6 to 10.7 m
- Reversing Full-and Part-circle adjustment 40° – 360°
- Pop-up height shrub: 4" (10 cm)
- Overall body height shrub: 16.8 cm
- Exposed surface diameter: 2.9 cm