Rain Bird ESP-TM2 4 Station Outdoor Controller + LNK WIFI Module + Wireless Rain Sensor
$9.95 Postage on Irrigation | Free For $200+
Secure Checkout & Payment
The Rain Bird ESP-TM2 4 Station controller with Wifi LNK is a great bundle that not only makes programming possible from anywhere in the world but gives the home owner their own rain sensor weather station.
The ESP-TM2 irrigation controller is the perfect option for basic residential solutions. Building upon Rain Bird’s legacy of The Intelligent Use of Water®, this controller offers simple water saving features that you will actually use.
With the flexibility of 3 programs and 4 start times available per program, you can tailor your watering schedule to your landscape’s needs.
The ESP-TM2 provides the Extra Simple Programming interface you are familiar with in a controller that is built to last!
Best of all, you can upgrade the ESP-TM2 into a WiFi-enabled controller by simply installing a new LNK WiFi Module, without having to replace the entire unit.
Rain Bird ESP-TM2 Controller
Quick to Install
- Available in 4, 6, 8, and 12 station models
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor installations
- Factory installed outdoor rated power cord for your convenience
Simple to Program
- Quickly program a schedule in just 3 steps
- 3 available programs (A, B, C) with up to 4 start times for each program
- Simple one-touch manual watering
- NEW large back-lit LCD display for improved visibility in low-light and direct sunlight conditions
- By simply plugging in a Rain Bird LNK WiFi Module (sold separately), users can access, operate and monitor their irrigation system from anywhere.
- Internet-based weather information is used to make daily adjustments to the irrigation schedule, saving up to 30% in water.
For support and help with the LNK WiFi and Rain Bird Mobile App, please visit http://wifi-pro.rainbird.com/support/
- Contractor Default™ allows you to easily save and restore your custom schedule
- Delay Watering up to 14 days and automatically resume watering after the set delay has elapsed
- Bypass Rain Sensor for any station gives you the ability to customize which stations react to a rain sensor
- Set Permanent Days Off per program to ensure watering never occurs on days when maintenance crews are on site (for Odd/Even/ Cyclic schedules)
- Seasonal Adjust by program allows you to easily reduce or increase watering by program
- Plastic wall-mount cabinet with door
- Mounting screws with anchor shields
- Factory installed pigtail
- Familiar, easy to navigate user interface
- Rain sensor input with bypass capability
- Master valve/pump start circuit
- Nonvolatile (100 year) storage memory
- Electronic diagnostic circuit breaker
- Remote accessory port for Rain Bird approved accessory devices
- Program based scheduling with 3 individual programs and 4 independent start times per program for 12 total start times
- Watering schedule options: Custom Days of the week, ODD or EVEN calendar days, or Cyclic (every 1 – 30 days)
- Compatible with Rain Bird LNK WiFi Module (sold separately) to enable remote programming, operation and alerts from the Rain Bird mobile app.
- Manual Watering option for all stations, a single station or an individual program
- Seasonal Adjust applied to all programs or an individual program
- Delay Watering up to 14 days (applies only to stations set to obey Rain sensor)
- Permanent Days Off (for Odd, Even or Cyclic programming)
- Sensor bypass for all programs or for individual stations
- Adjustable delay between stations
- Contractor Default™ Program Save and Restore saved program(s)
- Master Valve on/off by station
- Automatic short detect with station specific alarm messages
- Station timing: 1 minute to 6 hours
- Seasonal Adjust: 5% to 200%
- Max operating temperature: 149°F (65°C)
- Input required: 120VAC (±10%) @ 60Hz
- Output: 1A at 24VAC
- Master Valve/Pump Start Relay
- External battery back-up not required. Nonvolatile memory permanently saves the current programming and a 10 year life lithium battery maintains the controllers time and date during power outages.
- UL, cUL, FCC Part 15b, IP24
- Width: 7.92 in. (20,1 cm)
- Height: 7.86 in. (20,0 cm)
- Depth: 3.51 in. (9,0 cm)
Rain Bird Wifi LNK Module
Simple Plug & Play Design
- Designed to work with controllers you already understand and install
- To upgrade existing controllers*, simply plug the LNK WiFi Module into the accessory port and open the app.
- Operates like a remote onsite and provides complete access to the irrigation system while offsite
NOTE: WiFi-enabled front panel (sold separately) is necessary for WiFi connectivity in ESP-Me controllers built prior to Nov 2016
Advanced App Design
- Simple to use app, provides homeowners with the access they need and desire
- Professional features allow for easy multi-site management for contractors
- Built-in notifications provide troubleshooting access, simplifies service calls, and warns when freezing conditions are expected
- Automatic weather adjustments provide daily run time changes to save up to 30% more water
- Superior programming capabilities are designed to meet the most stringent water restrictions
- Instant access allows for real-time system management
Simple Multi-Site Management
- Designed for contractors who manage multiple controllers and sites
- Quickly group controllers by geography, sub-division, street or another process your company uses
- Increases technician efficiency and simplifies service calls and/ or winterisations
Rain Bird Wireless Rain Sensor
Rain sensors are becoming “must have” components for irrigation systems these days. Rain Bird designed the new WR2 wireless sensor to exceed the standard. With revolutionary features, this sensor saves time, improves system performance and enhances your reputation as a water management expert.
Reliable signal transmission and other innovations deliver superior responsiveness to rainfall and cold temperatures, while user-friendly features cut installation and programming time in half. Choose your own rainfall set points and save up to 35% on water usage while promoting lush, beautiful landscapes.
- Rain Bird designed the WR2 so that one person can install it quickly and easily.
- Programming the WR2 is simplified for fast set-up.
- Unlike other rain sensors, the WR2 has a long-lasting battery that’s quick and easy to replace.
- The WR2 system overcomes most line-of-sight obstructions so you have freedom in locating the sensor.
- Weather data is updated every 45 seconds to ensure the most reliable communication between sensor and controller.