Rain Bird ESP-ME3 Controller
Please note, the WIFI Dongle is sold separately.
By simply plugging in a Rain Bird LNK WiFi Module (sold separately), users can access, operate and monitor their irrigation system from anywhere. Internet-based weather information is used to make daily adjustments to the irrigation schedule, saving up to 30% in water. For support and help with the LNK WiFi and Rain Bird Mobile App, please visit http://wifi.rainbird.com/support/
Compatible with multiple sizes and makes of wired flow sensors for flow monitoring and notifications to save water and protect against property damage.
Configurable to 22 stations with additional 3 or 6 station modules for different sized jobs or future irrigation needs. Comes with power plug (120v and Australian models only) and outdoor cabinet for indoor or outdoor installation.
Simplified Dial Programming
Large text and symbols make the color-coded dial positions easy to understand and explain.
Easy to Read Screen
Large 3” (7.6cm) back-lit screen is clear to read in dark garages or sheds.
Bypass Rain Sensor by Station
Bypass the rain sensor for stations under an eave or deck or in a greenhouse for consistent watering.
Seasonal Adjust by Program
Save water by changing the seasonal adjust from 5% to 200% for corrected run times without changing the scheduled times.
Be alerted of system issues including electrical, programming, or high flow (when using a flow sensor) through a red LED and scrolling messages coupled with mobile device alerts when used with the LNK WiFi Module and the Rain Bird app.
With the dial in the AUTO position, just press and hold the right arrow button to start manually watering the current program.
Simply save a default program and if the original watering schedule is overwritten in error, easily restore it in just two steps.
Rain Bird recommends that the maximum irrigation zone cycle time be less than the time required for runoff to begin and that there be adequate soak time before the next irrigation cycle of that same zone begins again.
- Station timing: 1 minute to 6 hours
- Seasonal Adjust; 5% to 200%
- Max operating temperature: 65°C
- Input required: 120 VAC ± 10%, 60Hz (International models; 230/240 VAC ± 10%, 50/60Hz )
- Output: 25.5 VAC 1A
- Master Valve/Pump Start Relay
- Operating Voltage: 24VAC 50/60Hz
- Max Coil Inrush: 11VA
- Max Coil Holding: 5VA
- Idle/Off power draw 0.06 amps at 120VAC
- Power back-up not required. Nonvolatile memory permanently saves the current programming and a 10-year life lithium battery maintains the controllers time and date during power outages.
- Width: 10.7 in. (27,2 cm)
- Height: 7.7 in. (19,5 cm)
- Depth: 4.4 in. (11,2 cm)
Rain Bird Wireless Rain Sensor
Rain sensors are becoming “must have” components for irrigation systems these days. Rain Bird designed the new WR2 wireless sensor to exceed the standard. With revolutionary features, this sensor saves time, improves system performance and enhances your reputation as a water management expert.
Reliable signal transmission and other innovations deliver superior responsiveness to rainfall and cold temperatures, while user-friendly features cut installation and programming time in half. Choose your own rainfall set points and save up to 35% on water usage while promoting lush, beautiful landscapes.
- Rain Bird designed the WR2 so that one person can install it quickly and easily.
- Programming the WR2 is simplified for fast set-up.
- Unlike other rain sensors, the WR2 has a long-lasting battery that’s quick and easy to replace.
- The WR2 system overcomes most line-of-sight obstructions so you have freedom in locating the sensor.
- Weather data is updated every 45 seconds to ensure the most reliable communication between sensor and controller.