Grundfos Unilift KP250 A-1 012K4700
$9.95 Postage | Free For $200+
Secure Checkout & Payment
The UNILIFT KP is a lightweight, single-stage pump with a semi-open impeller. They are designed for liquid transfer and pumping of drain water and grey wastewater containing particles up to a size of Ø10.
All UNILIFT KP pumps are mostly made of stainless steel, with a stainlesssteel sleeve for cooling during operation. The pumps are small and handy, suitable for permanent installation or asa portable pump. The suction strainer at the bottom of the pump prevents particles larger than the pump is designed for from entering. The suction strainer is clipped on to the pump housing for easy removal, in case of maintenance.
All UNILIFT KP pumps can be supplied with or without float switch, for automatic or manual operation.
- Domestic wastewater
- Lightweight and robust - The KP is a lightweight pump designed specifically for drainage jobs. Its stainless steel surface makes it robust, durable and corrosion free, which reduces maintenance to an absolute minimum.
- Wet runner - The pump is designed with a canned rotor, which hermetically seals the rotor from the stator. This eliminates the need for a shaft seal, making the pump highly reliable and service friendly.
- Prevention of back flow - An optional non-return flap valve can be fitted in the outlet in order to prevent back flow when the pump stops operating.
- Thermal overload protection - The single-phase version is effectively protected against any accidental overload, by built-in thermal protection. This means that no additional motor protection is required.
- Auto-restart - In case the motor cuts out due to thermal overload, the motor automatically starts again when it has cooled to normal temperature.
- Handy and easily transportable - The carry handle mounted on the pump housing makes it handy and easily transportable.
- Option for automatic operation - The pumps are available with float switches for automatic on/off operation between two liquid levels or with vertical float for operation in confined areas.