The Grundfos SBA pump is a submersible booster pump designed for the pumping of clean water for domestic and rainwater applications. The pumps are silent when submerged and therefore a noiseless alternative to surface mounted pumps.
The pumps are built from high quality composite and stainless steel materials that are resistant to corrosion. Ideal for operation in a well or ground tanks, as it easily prevents solid particles from entering the pump.
Furthermore, the pump features a flow switch which ensures the user a convenient experience with automatic start / stop operation and dry running protection of the pump.
- Boosting from wells (less than 8 meters) and domestic rainwater.
- Noiseless operation - The SB pump emits no noise when submerged and is therefore a noiseless alternative to non-submersible pumps.
- Robust design - The SB pump is built of composite and stainless steel materials which are resistant to corrosion.
- Thermal overload protection - The single-phase model is effectively protected againstany accidental overload, by built in thermal protection.
- Dry running protection - The SB pump is protected from dry running, bymeans of the function of the flow switch.
- Automatic operation - The flow switch for the SB pump ensures automatic operation by means of the water level in tank.
- *SBA ONLY* Automatic control unit - Integrated control unit eliminates the need for an external pump controller - simply plug-and-pump.