A variable speed pump that adjust accordingly to water demand, resulting in lower running costs. All wetted components are constructed from high quality stainless steel ensuring, the water quality is not affected by pump materials. The pump will provide constant pressure at the tap (up to pump capacity), regardless of variation in demand or inlet pressure.
All wetted parts are made from high quality stainless steel to ensure the longest life possible.
The frequency controller of the CME Booster matches the power consumption with the required water output, helping to conserve energy.
The CME Booster is very easy to install. Once the booster has been connected to the pipework, it is simply a matter of putting the plug into a socket, and the system is operational.
The CME Booster operates quietly, at around 55 decibels, significantly quieter than most pumps currently available on the market.
The user-friendly interface features LED indicators showing operational status and buttons for pressure adjustment.
The CME Booster features dry run protection to automatically stop the pump if the water source runs out. The pump is also protected against any accidental overload by built-in thermal protection. These protective features help to ensure the longest life possible.
- Mains boosting
- Household water supply
- Pressure boosting from above ground water tanks
- Light industrial use
New Battery Standards affecting your Grundfos Pump
Dear Grundfos Customer,
The Australian Government has introduced four mandatory standards to reduce the risk of death and injury associated with the use of button and coin batteries. The standards apply to both button cell and coin cell batteries, and to the products that include them. These standards came into effect Wednesday, 22 June 2022.
At Grundfos, we have several products that contain these batteries.
The products in question are:
What needs to be done?
- LC231, LC232, LC241
- CME, CMBE (also systems built using these)
- NBE, NBGE, NKGE, NKE (also systems built using these)
- CRE, CRIE, CRNE, CRFlex (also systems built using these)
- MAGNA 3 (also systems built using these)
- We ask that you identify if you have any of these products currently in stock. This requirement is applicable only for products that have been sold on or after the 22 June 2022.
- Download a printable version of the ACCC Warning Sheet and include with the I&O when the product is sold. The document can be printed in black and white although it is preferred that it is printed in colour. We will supply the printed copies with your stock order moving forward.
- If you are selling the affected products on an e-commerce platform (for example your company website, eBay etc.) you will also need to include the warning as part of your listing.
There may be some products that have already left our warehouse that do not have the Warning Sheet included. Please check the item when it arrives and download and print a copy of the printable version of the Warning Sheet as specified in p. 2.
If you would like to read more about the new Battery Standards, you can find further information here.
Please reach out to your account manager if you have any questions or concerns.
Grundfos Pumps Leadership