Grundfos Basicline Fire Warrior 55/200P Petrol Honda GX160
$9.95 Postage on Irrigation | Free For $200+
Secure Checkout & Payment
***Please note this is a non-stock item. In most cases delivery will take approximately 2-3 extra Days***
The BasicLine by Grundfos Fire Warrior range of engine driven self-priming, centrifugal pumps are robust and reliable, making them suitable for a variety of applications. Available with a quality Lister diesel or genuine Honda Australia engines, the standard Fire Warrior range provides efficient water transfer for arange of applications including, firefighting, irrigation, boom spraying and tank filling.
The waste water (WW) version with genuine Honda engine is ideal for handling soft solids up to 25 mm and features a quick release system for rapid and efficient removal of debris form clogged impellers. The multipurpose (MP) version with genuine Honda engine comes complete with Viton® seals, making it ideal for pumping a variety of liquids.
Self-primingIdeal for transferring water from above or below ground water sources.
Roll cageComplete with roll cage as standard, allowing for easy transportation (excluding MP 27/120 P)
Quick release systemTo allow for rapid and efficient removal of debris from clogged impellers (WW 15/1000 and WW 15/1400 only)
Hose kit option2 x 6 m (¾”) hoses with fire spray nozzles 1 x 4 m (1½”) grey suction hose with strainer
Honda Petrol Engine
- Genuine quality Honda Australia engine
- Oil Alert System to prevent engine damage caused by insufficient oil in the crankcase (except MP 27/120)
- Built to Australian emission specifications
Lister Diesel Engine
- Robust Australian Lister engine
- Electric start for an easy start up
- Variable speed to help save energy consumption
- Designed for continuous operation in ambient temperatures up to 40°C - ideal for the harsh Australian climate
- 100 hour service intervals for low maintenance